How We Solve It
Nolio Application Release Operations Suite affords an integrated platform for application service workflow design, testing and execution with centralized management to control application services across data center application teams, application environments and distributed data center infrastructures. The Nolio architecture is comprised of the following components:
Nolio ASAP Release Automation:
- Generic application deployment model across all tiers
- Automates key application service deployment, maintenance, remediation and recovery.
- Provides a representation of application service workflows including components, processes and environments describing a sequence of logical operations in order to perform desired actions – for example, the deployment of an application across designated data center environments and servers.
- Stores details of workflows for testing, versioning and resolving conflicts across automation processes.
Nolio Release Operations Center
- Central command and control for release operations
- Real-time automation execution across environments, including synchronized execution across environments and data centers along with run/stop and roll-back controls.
- Continuous releases across application delivery chain (e.g. Dev, QA, Prod, etc.)
- Integrated services (e.g. change management, repository, CMDB)
- Reusable release templates
- On-the-fly deployment configuration
- Artifact and release versioning
- Release analytics
- Unified reporting dashboard for user administration, scheduling, and granular auditing.
Nolio ASAP Cloud Pack
- Release applications to the cloud with no need for application re-architecture
- Cloud / dynamic infrastructure deployment
- Integration with cloud management systems
- Support for Amazon EC2, VMware
Read more about using Nolio for applications in the cloud.
Where Nolio Sits in the Data Center
Nolio is focused on the application layer within the data center.
The Nolio platform bridges between operation teams and all users responsible for application release (including development, QA, staging and operation teams).
Nolio may be operated independently to automate application services, or may be seamlessly integrated with 3rd party application tools, including Release Management, QA, SCCM, CMDB, Ticketing/Help Desks, and Montioring, along with server infrastructure automation solutions and IT process orchestration solutions.
Nolio Application Environment Support
Nolio comes with a rich set of application-centric libraries to support application environments including WebSphere, MS Windows, .Net, IIS, XML, J2EE, JBoss, MySQL, WebLogic, Oracle, Amazon EC2, VMware, PHP, Ruby, Rackspace Cloud, and many others.