Fill your details below to download the whitepaper.
IT Operations: A GRC Perspective
- Updated on October, 2012
- Written by Michael Rasmussen, GRC Pundit
An effective IT operation environment requires that the organization has processes and technology in place to effectively monitor and control business critical applications to ensure they are current, relevant to the business, and secure.
In this whitepaper, GRC pundit Michael Rasmussen discusses key reasons why effective GRC must include IT Operations. He explores key theories, including:
- Isolated Risk and Compliance Initiatives Introduce Greater Risk and Cost. This often leads to:
- Higher expenses, which lead to an inefficient use of resources and unnecessary complexities
- An inability to align with the business, resulting in a lack of agility, and vulnerability and exposure.
- IT GRC is an Essential Part of Enterprise GRC
- IT GRC, Done Right, Delivers Efficiency and Value to the Organization
Mr. Rasmussen then goes on to explore how IT Operations can be aligned with GRC. A critical component of governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) is to enable the organization to achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and operating with integrity.
Download this free whitepaper and learn how IT operations should be integrated to holistically address IT GRC needs across IT operations, change and configuration management, auditing and monitoring, and IT governance controls.