Cloud & Virtualization
Supercharge your cloud application deployment.
The #1 driver in moving to private cloud is speed and agility, with 73% of enterprises citing it as the most important driver.* In order to ensure rapid deployments in cloud environments, you need not only automated infrastructure provisioning but also automated release operations for the application layer. Developers can do more in the cloud, and infrastructure can be turned up instantly, so release operations needs to keep up – release processes must be cut down to minutes and rollbacks have to be fast and flawless.
Application-centric release automation for the cloud
In the cloud, the infrastructure (i.e. underlying hardware and middleware components) becomes standardized and commoditized. However, applications remain unique and customized to the particular business requirements of the organization. There exist infrastructure-centric automation tools to automate the provisioning of cloud infrastructure resources. However, there is no automation solution that provides application-centric release automation for the cloud. Nolio provides such a solution to enable fast, agile and scalable release automation for cloud and traditional applications. Companies at the start of their journey to the cloud use Nolio to ensure “cloud readiness” in their environment.
Automating application deployment and change across virtual, physical and cloud environments
Nolio ASAP Cloud Pack lets you leverage the benefits of cloud computing, by providing a platform to automate distributed application deployment and maintenance across the cloud, enabling centralized control over remote cloud operations.
Developers, app teams and operation teams use Nolio to:
- Release applications to the cloud with no need for application re-architecture
- Build reliable, repeatable processes for cloud application updates and changes
- Automate cloud application roll-back procedures
- Centralized control over application change across distributed cloud environments
- Integrate processes with cloud management systems
- Get out-of-the-box support for Amazon EC2, VMware and other public and private cloud platforms
* Source: Forrester “The Changing Cloud Agenda”Download our Cloud Whitepaper